A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Meskin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Meskin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Meskin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meskin graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Meskin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Meskin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Meskin practice?
- Dr. Steven Meskin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Meskin practices Family Medicine near Glassboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clementon, NJ.
See Glassboro Family Physicians.