A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Messe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Messe, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Messe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Messe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Messe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Messe practice?
Dr. Steven Messe practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.