A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Messe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Messe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Messe
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Messe, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Messe graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Messe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Messe DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Messe practice?
- Dr. Steven Messe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Messe practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.