A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Metzger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Metzger
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Metzger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Metzger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Metzger graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Metzger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Alan Metzger MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Metzger practice?
- Dr. Steven Metzger has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Metzger practices Otolaryngology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Otolaryngologists.