A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mezo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mezo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mezo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezo graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Mezo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mezo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Mezo practice?
- Dr. Steven Mezo has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Mezo practices Family Medicine near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Family Physicians.