Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Michael
Dr. Steven Michael, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hopkinsville, KY, with other offices in Sanford, NC and Sanford, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michael is affiliated with Jennie Stuart Medical Center and Central Carolina Hospital. Dr. Michael has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Michael has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Steven Michael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hopkinsville, KY.
Dr. Pankajkumar Shah
Hopkinsville, KY 0 mi10
Dr. Lauren Blackwelder
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Hopkinsville, KY 0 mi19
Dr. J Littleton
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Hopkinsville, KY 0 mi21