Overall Review

4.9

August 18th, 2015
Dr. Michael was my doctor for over ten years. He was an excellent doctor. I regretted it when he left his practice and moved out of state. He was one of two of the best doctors I have ever had. Our loss is Kentucky's gain.

March 12th, 2014
Dr. Michaels is a very good doctor who cares about his patients needs, I have Graves and sense I got him as my doctor I feel much better i lost weight and a lot of the problems I had before are being taken care. I give him a 100% he is awsome.

August 31st, 2012
Excellent and Wonderful Doctor
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Steven Michael for over 3 years now, and he is the best doctor I have had in many years. He is light hearted and very kind and friendly. He makes us feel at ease, and comfortable when he takes care of our needs. He is not rushed or hurried in any way and very relaxed with his patients. He is very easy to talk to and he understands what we need, and never hesitates to provide for us any prescriptions or testing. I found a gold mine of a doctor when I found him. He truly is one of a kind and my husband and I are glad to have him take care of our needs. May God continue to bless his practice for many years to come.