A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Michelsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Michelsen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Michelsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Michelsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Surgeons.