A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Michelsen is Excellent. Dr. Michelsen has been reviewed by 60 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Michelsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Michelsen practice?
Dr. Steven Michelsen practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Sports Medicine Doctors and Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Michelsen, Dr. Stefan Michelsen, Dr. Stephan Michelsen, Dr. Stephen Michelsen