A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Michelsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Michelsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michelsen
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Michelsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michelsen graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Michelsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Wayne Michelsen DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Michelsen practice?
- Dr. Steven Michelsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Michelsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Orthopedic Surgeons.