A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Migdal is Excellent. Dr. Migdal has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Migdal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Migdal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Migdal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- William Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Migdal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Migdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Migdal practice?
Dr. Steven Migdal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Clawson, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI.
See Clawson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Migdal, Dr. Stephen Migdal, Dr. Stefan Migdal, Dr. Steve Migdal