A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Miles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Miles has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Franklin Miles MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven F. Miles practice?
- Dr. Steven Miles has 6 office locations.
Dr. Steven Miles practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Critical Care Practitioners.