Dr. Steven Miles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Miles?

Exceptional Service

Posted on August 14th, 2013

Dr. Miles was god sent. I was dead or nearly dead when I arrived at the ER from what I later found was a heart attack. I am told several doctors worked to revive me. My hat is off to all the doctors and staff working to keep me alive. The care I received was beyond exceptional. Thank You. No words could ever express my gratitude for saving my life.

HPV Vaccine

Posted on September 15th, 2011

stay away from this guy! He supports untested vaccines! He believes every word the pharmaceutical companies tell him, and dishes out pills and shots like candy! He does not believe in any independent studies and helps the establishment with their plans to dumb down America and make us all sick and repeat customers. Look up 35% Food Grade Peroxide and cure yourself and never go to the doctors again! it's all about the money!

very caring and proactive

Posted on September 9th, 2010

exceptionally responsive, knowledgeable, and caring doctor - Dr. Miles really listens and cares - he immediately springs into action and gets results - critical care is a very good fit for him - we were very fortunate that he was there for us when we desparately needed him

Type 2 Diabetes