Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Mintz
Dr. Steven Mintz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Mintz is affiliated with LDS Hospital, Salt Lake Regional Medical Center and Intermountain Medical Ctr. Dr. Mintz has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Mintz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Steven Mintz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Angelo Chachas
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi17
Dr. Gregory Livers
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi13
Dr. Christina Richards
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi24