A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mirabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mirabello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mirabello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirabello graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirabello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Mirabello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Mirabello practice?
- Dr. Steven Mirabello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mirabello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.