Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Mirabello
Dr. Steven Mirabello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Harbor, FL, with another office in New Port Richey, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mirabello is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Morton Plant Hospital and Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mirabello has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Mirabello has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Steven Mirabello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.
Dr. Sang Choi
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Palm Harbor, FL 0 mi30
Dr. Mark Torke
Palm Harbor, FL 0 mi32
Dr. Scott Webb
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Palm Harbor, FL 0.02 mi35