Learn more about Dr. Steven Mirabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mirabello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirabello
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirabello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mirabello, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirabello graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mirabello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven C Mirabello MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Mirabello practice?
- Dr. Steven Mirabello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mirabello practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL.
See Palm Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.