Dr. Steven Mirabello Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mirabello?

Amazing!

Posted on October 29th, 2017

Dr. Mirabello has amazing skills. His office staff is polite, supportive and helpful. Would not go to anyone else. Great surgeon and great experience.

Great office staff, terrible bedside manner

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Dr. Mirabello repaired my right rotator cuff in April, 2016. Since surgery I have experienced more pain than before as well as weakness in my arm. I have revisited Dr. Mirabello and he has tried a few therapies that haven't worked. During one visit he became quite angry because I couldn't recall exactly where his assistant had given me an injection three months earlier. During my last visit he said that my symptoms were not surgical, whatever that means. The bottom line is, even though my pain is not surgical I now have more pain than before surgery. Given his credentials and experience, I believe Dr. Mirabello knows exactly what the problem is but doesn't want to deal with it because it is not high profit or he might need to admit that he made a mistake. His bedside manner is appalling.

Mr I am in a hurry

Posted on August 2nd, 2017

The doctor had no time for the patient when things went wrong. The post op infection cost me a limb as well as over a year of pain.

Great doctor

Posted on June 20th, 2017

He listens and explains everything. And is gentle A great doctor!!!

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Dr. Mirabello is the best. He cares so much for all of his patients, and always knows exactly what he is doing. 5 stars!

President, Owner

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

lost leg due to limited interest in case

Dr. Mirabello, Patient time...

Posted on July 9th, 2016

Dr. Mirabello is by far one of the best Orthopedic surgeons in the Country. The only complaint I have is that I can't get enough time with him to thoroughly understand the recommendations he is giving me for Shoulder -Rotator Cuff unrepairable- surgery. Have accepted the recommendation, but found the detail and videos to support on YouTube. Which is fine, and I am glad I did. My surgery has not happened yet so no rating on follow up

Best TJ surgeon ever!

Posted on June 20th, 2016

Dr. Mirabello performed Tommy John surgery on my son who recovered fully after 7 months and returned to play his senior year in high school. He's now playing college baseball. The surgery was complicated because the ulnar nerve had to be traced and adjusted. I feel as if we had gone to someone else, they would've not taken the time and effort to do this. Dr. Mirabello saved my son's baseball career and he's still pitching to this day because of the expertise performed in this surgery. He treated my son like a top end big leaguer. I'll always be thankful for his attention to detail and professionalism during this difficult time.

Credential and Recommendations!

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Ortho surgeons are about credentials and recommendations. dont go with the guy with the soonest opening. 20 years of team doctor for the toronto blue jays and "thank you" letters from atheletes of many different sports cover his walls. I also had 2 other doctors recommend him to me. It's important, if you want to be active, to deal with a surgeon who is used to active people. It helped that we had a very good consultation. you dont have to pull out the pertinent information; diagnosis, options, surgery description, post-op expectations, etc. i have ZERO pain after my shoulder scope. ive had good and bad orthos: Good ortho's are in and out with minimal disruption and low pain after (for a scope anyway).

Posted on July 15th, 2015

Almost 4 years ago he replaced my shoulder. I complained of very limited motion and pain. He FAILED to acknowledge anything wrong. I went across the country to one of the top shoulder surgeons in the world. I found out that my implant was pointing 80% in the wrong direction plus I Had infection In my shoulder. I am about to have my third surgery to fix the mess Dr M made. How do you put a implant in 80% in the WRONG direction? ....The worst part is that he kept telling me how great everything was despite the fact I couldn't move my arm and I was in pain.... HE REFUSED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THERE WAS ANYTHING WRONG!!!! If you have a perfect surgery he is right there for you. If things don't work out he's gone. Definitely not the Dr who stays by your side if you have any issues!

indifferent

Posted on July 7th, 2015

it has been 2 years since my outpatient surgery for a spur removal. x-rayed only, no MRI done. During surgery, found more problems and did 3 procedures. After 3 months of 24/7 pain with pt, had an arthroscopy which showed a significant tear. When at appointment, he denied I had a tear. Sought a second opinion, which showed the tear. Did not take me seriously, or admit anything was wrong. I now have a ruptured rotator cuff, which will require reverse shoulder surgery, thanks to his indifference. I will not trust him to perform this. Pawns you off to P.A. I have found a better, and caring doctor.