A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mishkin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mishkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishkin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mishkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Mishkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Mishkin practice?
- Dr. Steven Mishkin has 14 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mishkin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.