Learn more about Dr. Steven Mishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mishkin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mishkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishkin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mishkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mishkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Mishkin practice?
Dr. Steven Mishkin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Jackson, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.