Learn more about Dr. Steven Mishkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mishkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mishkin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mishkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mishkin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishkin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mishkin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven K Mishkin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven K. Mishkin practice?
- Dr. Steven Mishkin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mishkin practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and Brick, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.