A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mittelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mittelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mittelman, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Insulin Resistance
Education & Awards
Dr. Mittelman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mittelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven David Mittelman MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Mittelman practice?
- Dr. Steven Mittelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Mittelman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.