Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  rhinoplasty for upturned nose  |  show details
by KC on Sep 25th, 2014

I truly cannot say enough good about Dr. Mobley and his staff. I had an upturned nose and Dr. Mobley was able to bring the tip down, narrow my nostrils and create a beautiful, natural looking nose that fits my face perfectly. I am SO pleased with my results. At my first appointment Dr. Mobley was able to show me how my nose would look post-surgery with digital imaging. When I went for my four month visit it looked even better than the picture. I trust Dr. Mobley and what he says he can do. I was grateful he was so honest with me and didn't over-promise anything. He did everything he said he would do and more. He has an excellent bedside manner and I felt very taken care of pre and post-surgery. His staff is incredible; caring, thoughtful and they eased my nervousness tremendously. I have been wanting to do this procedure for twenty years and I am so grateful Dr. Mobley was my surgeon. The upturned nose is a difficult procedure. I had been to two other surgeons for consults and one flat-out told me he wouldn't do it. I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dr. Mobley.

Feb 18th, 2014

Dr Mobley is awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I felt confident going in for surgery because he had clearly explained to me what he was going to do and how my nose would look afterwards. He not only wanted to get the job done, but wanted to make sure it was done right and that it looked good. I'm very happy with the results! 4 stars across the board!

|  I absolutely recommend Dr. Mobley.  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2014

Dr. Mobley was incredible. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I didn't really have any worries about the procedure knowing he was behind it. He told me what was going to happen and what to expect, and that's exactly what happened. He has a very positive and humbling attitude and is just kind. You can tell he loves what he does. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Mobley, no doubt.

|  Revision rhino gone bad  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I know revisions are difficult but Mobley has no clue how to do rhinoplasty revisions. He used cartilage from my ear and when I woke up and the splint came off my nose was twice the size and crooked, not just from the swelling. He then performed a second revision on his own work and it still looks crooked and instead of my nose slopping inward from tip to top it slopes out making it look wide and blocky. I thought because he was in the news and boasted about his work he would be good but it is not so. Please save yourself the pain and frustration and find someone else especially for revisions.

|  Honest advice from a caring doctor  |  show details
by Piotr S. on May 15th, 2013

I live in New England and came across Dr. Mobley's website while researching doctors for a revision rhinoplasty. I spoke to Carley, emailed photos of my nose and face and arranged for a time for Dr. Mobley to call. During the phone consult Dr. Mobley carefully reviewed aspects of my nose, what I hoped to achieve as well as whether it was achievable. He mentioned that I am a good revision rhinoplasty candidate. Dr. Mobley then explained that rhinoplasty procedures may involve follow-up care which would potentially involve another travel across the country, which is a very honest and forthcoming thing to say. He recomended that I consider surgeons closer to home and even provided me with 5 names of doctors who have been featured in a conference he recently attended and whom he knows to be considered good rhinoplasty surgeons. I even asked him about 2 local doctors I was thinking about visiting. He never heard of one but he said he knows the second and frequently sees him at conferences. He explained that he takes attendance at conferences as a signifier of competence because it shows that the doctor is continually updating his knowledge and skills. In sum, I was really impressed with Dr. Mobley's honesty and frankness throughout the phone consult. He also gave me a lot of time and I actually was the one who had to say 'goodbye' to him instead of the other way around. If I was living in Salt Lake City or in a community closer to his office I would choose him to perform the surgery.

Nov 7th, 2012

I dont see how anyone can honestly give anything but highest remarks for this gentleman doctor. Highest possible rating from me, another surgeon, who did a fair amount of plastic surgery as a resident, to know that this guy is in top 1% of plastic surgeons worldwide. Not an inflated opinion. Highly recommend him over anyone in Beverly Hills or NYC, we have seen them in consultation and this guy is head and shoulders above them all.

by Kimber Walton on Jan 11th, 2011

I had debated on getting otoplasty surgery for over five years. I met with various doctors, paying many consultation fees, but never felt right about it. As soon as I met with Dr. Mobley, I felt safe and at ease. Their staff even helped me get in quickly so I could get the surgery over my university's fall break. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience!

by Alison Weaver on Oct 13th, 2010

After having a tracheostomy tube removed I was left with an ugly scar. I was referred to Dr. Mobley who was able to removed all the scar tissue. And now it looks much better and I am very happy with the results and would definitely recommend him.

|  Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Utah  |  show details
by Basab on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Mobley did a great job doing my chin augmentation and neck liposuction. I had a difficult case and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. He is very careful in examining minute details and came forward with a proper plan after we discussed the situation in detail. He can modify the implants to suit individual patients as one size never fits all.He was available post surgery but he did such a great job that I did not have to contact him. My implant is very stable and the placement is symmetric. I can't even tell if it's there. He checked my progress on a periodic basis and did the best anyone could do. All Post op visitations were included in the initial price which I think is very reasonable.I am extremely satisfied with the result and would strongly recommend anyone to Dr. Mobley who wants the best in facial surgery.

by Trauma Downhill on Jul 8th, 2010

I am so fortunate to have Dr. Mobley has my ENT surgeon! I was in an accident that required facial reconstructive surgery and Dr. Mobley has done and AMAZING job! I would highly recommend him - he is an amazing and talented surgeon. HE IS THE BEST!

by SBT on Jul 5th, 2010

I would certainly recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone needing facial reconstruction. I came to him with a serious deformity after extensive MOHS surgery. He spent several hours during the course of my treatments in studying and planning my surgeries. He promised to continue until I was satisfied, which he did. I believe he has a high standard for himself, which can only benefit the patients he treats. I was always treated with such care and kindness from all his office personnel. I am so glad that I found Dr. Mobley. I have and will continue to recommend him to people.

|  Eight Weeks Post-op Rhinoplasty Revision  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Mobley and his office was overall positive. I had a rhinoplasty revision and I have zero complaints regarding staff, wait times, professionalism etc. More importantly however, I believe Dr. Mobley is an excellent surgeon. I fully trust his skill and his judgement and I would most certainly let him operate on me again.

Jun 2nd, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr Mobley's work. I had a hideous scar on my cheek from a previous plastic surgeon mess up. He fixed this scar so well that you cannot see the scar when you look at me unless you know what you are looking for. I have my confidence back and I am so grateful for what he has done for me.

May 22nd, 2010

I have mixed feelings about my time spent with Dr. Mobley. On the one hand, I am happy with the results of my surgery. On the other hand, I feel like I was left in the dark about post-care. About 80% of my knowledge on what to do is based off of what I have researched outside of Dr. Mobley's recommendations. If there was no such thing as the internet, I would have no idea how to care for myself. And even now, there are some specific questions I have for him, but he always seemed like he was in such a rush that I would be an inconvenience to him if I took more of his time. So, although I think he did a great job in the surgery room, my experience was jaded because I didn't feel like I got all of the information that was totally necessary for my healing process.

|  billed for extra things  |  show details
May 11th, 2010

I went in for a consultation and paid the required $85 cash. I then receieved a bill for $240. The explanation for the bill: Dr. Mobley had looked up my nostrils to see if i had a deviated septum. Apparently if he does anything more than stare at you there's an extra fee. Choose a doctor that has FREE consultations!

|  Excellent portfolio and extremely dedicated  |  show details
by - A C on Jan 24th, 2010

Being my first time in surgery I was very apprehensive about my decision to receive rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Mobley spent much time with me in person, email and phone to ensure that I got exactly what I asked for with excellent attention to my health. I agree that if you are looking to have a procedure done on your face, a Facial Plastic Surgeon is really the only way to go as their main focus is strictly on the neck & up so the results are excellent. Thank you Dr. Mobley for the great experience.

|  Would not reccomend Dr. Mobley!  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2008

Do not choose Dr. Mobley as your surgeon!!!