by Lauri Nelson on May 17th, 2015

My son required a very complex surgical procedure, requiring such a level of expertise that we actually were referred to Dr. Mobley by another very highly skilled otolaryngologist. Prior to surgery, Dr. Mobley was very gracious as he recognized our anxiety and he took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure to us. The outcome has exceeded our expectations and we are so appreciative of Dr. Mobley's incredible skill. I would not have trusted my son's care to anyone but Dr. Mobley and wouldn't hesitate going to him again at anytime in the future. Dr. Mobley was referred to us by one of his peers - a high complement and absolutely deserved. Many thanks to him.

Best Dr. in his field. He's the Dr. other Doctors go to for help learning new procedures. show details Best Dr. in his field. He's the Dr. other Doctors go to for help learning new procedures.
by Allen Crist on Mar 11th, 2015

Dr. Mobley was recommended to me by a friend. I am naturally skeptical so I wanted to check him out first. I asked my allergist who he would recommend. I asked an ENT Dr. that I know who he would recommend. Both of them said Dr. Mobley without me suggesting any particular Dr.'s name. I also found out that Dr. Mobley is who other Doctors go to in order to learn new procedures. Now that I have been a patient of Dr. Mobley, I now know why. After surgeries by two other doctors, I still couldn't breath out of my nose. The surgeries were very painful with a long recovery. After having surgery with Dr. Mobley, I could breath out of my nose right after surgery. Dr. Mobley even called me the night of the surgery to see how I was doing. I have, and will continue to recommend Dr. Mobley to others. He's the best out there.

Exceptional Physician and Surgeon show details Exceptional Physician and Surgeon
by Informed and Grateful Patient on Feb 27th, 2015

As a professional attorney, I did a significant amount of research and due diligence regarding the best facial plastic surgeon in Utah. After interviewing and meeting with 4 highly recommended surgeons, I chose Dr. Mobley -- and I made the right informed choice. He deserves the absolute highest marks in every category -- taking time to listen, diagnose and consult; bedside manner; personal care and interest; professional staff; and, most importantly, outcome and results. He is an artist as well as a gifted surgeon. I am grateful for his professionalism, attention to detail and talented services. Dr. Mobley confirmed my research -- he is the best in the state.

by Chase on Feb 27th, 2015

Incredibly laid back attitude, but is extremely professional when it comes to his work.

Feb 25th, 2015

Outstanding physician and practice.

Dr. Mobley is a caring, compassionate, and gifted Facial Plastic Surgeon. show details Dr. Mobley is a caring, compassionate, and gifted Facial Plastic Surgeon.
Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr. Mobley exceeded my expectations as did his office staff. In addition to being very professional and gifted at his craft, he is conscientious, kind, and thoughtful. I always felt he put my best interest first in making recommendations and in treating me. I continue to be very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone!

Amazing plastic surgeon! Very happy with my result. show details Amazing plastic surgeon! Very happy with my result.
by Kendra R. on Feb 21st, 2015

I've been his patient for years. He's always caring and does great work.

Feb 21st, 2015

Exceptional doctor and surgeon!

by Melissa McCoy on Feb 16th, 2015

Kind, professional, knowledgeable, trustworthy.

by Gema Torres on Feb 7th, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Mobley, and let me just tell you Dr. Mobley is amazing!! I am so pleased with my new nose I couldn't be happier with the amazing results. I have confidence I never new I had, he really changed my life. Words could not explain how extraordinary Dr. Mobley is. He exceeded my expectations and I am forever grateful for choosing him as my surgeon. Dr. Mobley and his amazing staff made me feel so comfortable, they answered all my questions and were so attentive. I was also very impressed with my recovery, I had no pain, no nausea, just slight bruising, it was indeed so much easier than I expected. I would recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone considering a procedure!

rhinoplasty for upturned nose show details rhinoplasty for upturned nose
by KC on Sep 25th, 2014

I truly cannot say enough good about Dr. Mobley and his staff. I had an upturned nose and Dr. Mobley was able to bring the tip down, narrow my nostrils and create a beautiful, natural looking nose that fits my face perfectly. I am SO pleased with my results. At my first appointment Dr. Mobley was able to show me how my nose would look post-surgery with digital imaging. When I went for my four month visit it looked even better than the picture. I trust Dr. Mobley and what he says he can do. I was grateful he was so honest with me and didn't over-promise anything. He did everything he said he would do and more. He has an excellent bedside manner and I felt very taken care of pre and post-surgery. His staff is incredible; caring, thoughtful and they eased my nervousness tremendously. I have been wanting to do this procedure for twenty years and I am so grateful Dr. Mobley was my surgeon. The upturned nose is a difficult procedure. I had been to two other surgeons for consults and one flat-out told me he wouldn't do it. I wouldn't trust anyone else but Dr. Mobley.

Feb 18th, 2014

Dr Mobley is awesome and I would highly recommend him to anyone! I felt confident going in for surgery because he had clearly explained to me what he was going to do and how my nose would look afterwards. He not only wanted to get the job done, but wanted to make sure it was done right and that it looked good. I'm very happy with the results! 4 stars across the board!

I absolutely recommend Dr. Mobley. show details I absolutely recommend Dr. Mobley.
Jan 19th, 2014

Dr. Mobley was incredible. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I didn't really have any worries about the procedure knowing he was behind it. He told me what was going to happen and what to expect, and that's exactly what happened. He has a very positive and humbling attitude and is just kind. You can tell he loves what he does. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Mobley, no doubt.

Revision rhino gone bad show details Revision rhino gone bad
Oct 14th, 2013

I know revisions are difficult but Mobley has no clue how to do rhinoplasty revisions. He used cartilage from my ear and when I woke up and the splint came off my nose was twice the size and crooked, not just from the swelling. He then performed a second revision on his own work and it still looks crooked and instead of my nose slopping inward from tip to top it slopes out making it look wide and blocky. I thought because he was in the news and boasted about his work he would be good but it is not so. Please save yourself the pain and frustration and find someone else especially for revisions.

Honest advice from a caring doctor show details Honest advice from a caring doctor
by Piotr S. on May 15th, 2013

I live in New England and came across Dr. Mobley's website while researching doctors for a revision rhinoplasty. I spoke to Carley, emailed photos of my nose and face and arranged for a time for Dr. Mobley to call. During the phone consult Dr. Mobley carefully reviewed aspects of my nose, what I hoped to achieve as well as whether it was achievable. He mentioned that I am a good revision rhinoplasty candidate. Dr. Mobley then explained that rhinoplasty procedures may involve follow-up care which would potentially involve another travel across the country, which is a very honest and forthcoming thing to say. He recomended that I consider surgeons closer to home and even provided me with 5 names of doctors who have been featured in a conference he recently attended and whom he knows to be considered good rhinoplasty surgeons. I even asked him about 2 local doctors I was thinking about visiting. He never heard of one but he said he knows the second and frequently sees him at conferences. He explained that he takes attendance at conferences as a signifier of competence because it shows that the doctor is continually updating his knowledge and skills. In sum, I was really impressed with Dr. Mobley's honesty and frankness throughout the phone consult. He also gave me a lot of time and I actually was the one who had to say 'goodbye' to him instead of the other way around. If I was living in Salt Lake City or in a community closer to his office I would choose him to perform the surgery.

Nov 7th, 2012

I dont see how anyone can honestly give anything but highest remarks for this gentleman doctor. Highest possible rating from me, another surgeon, who did a fair amount of plastic surgery as a resident, to know that this guy is in top 1% of plastic surgeons worldwide. Not an inflated opinion. Highly recommend him over anyone in Beverly Hills or NYC, we have seen them in consultation and this guy is head and shoulders above them all.

by Kimber Walton on Jan 11th, 2011

I had debated on getting otoplasty surgery for over five years. I met with various doctors, paying many consultation fees, but never felt right about it. As soon as I met with Dr. Mobley, I felt safe and at ease. Their staff even helped me get in quickly so I could get the surgery over my university's fall break. I have nothing but good things to say about my experience!

by Alison Weaver on Oct 13th, 2010

After having a tracheostomy tube removed I was left with an ugly scar. I was referred to Dr. Mobley who was able to removed all the scar tissue. And now it looks much better and I am very happy with the results and would definitely recommend him.

Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Utah show details Best Facial Plastic Surgeon in Utah
by Basab on Aug 17th, 2010

Dr. Mobley did a great job doing my chin augmentation and neck liposuction. I had a difficult case and was pleasantly surprised by the outcome. He is very careful in examining minute details and came forward with a proper plan after we discussed the situation in detail. He can modify the implants to suit individual patients as one size never fits all.He was available post surgery but he did such a great job that I did not have to contact him. My implant is very stable and the placement is symmetric. I can't even tell if it's there. He checked my progress on a periodic basis and did the best anyone could do. All Post op visitations were included in the initial price which I think is very reasonable.I am extremely satisfied with the result and would strongly recommend anyone to Dr. Mobley who wants the best in facial surgery.

by Trauma Downhill on Jul 8th, 2010

I am so fortunate to have Dr. Mobley has my ENT surgeon! I was in an accident that required facial reconstructive surgery and Dr. Mobley has done and AMAZING job! I would highly recommend him - he is an amazing and talented surgeon. HE IS THE BEST!

by SBT on Jul 5th, 2010

I would certainly recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone needing facial reconstruction. I came to him with a serious deformity after extensive MOHS surgery. He spent several hours during the course of my treatments in studying and planning my surgeries. He promised to continue until I was satisfied, which he did. I believe he has a high standard for himself, which can only benefit the patients he treats. I was always treated with such care and kindness from all his office personnel. I am so glad that I found Dr. Mobley. I have and will continue to recommend him to people.

Eight Weeks Post-op Rhinoplasty Revision show details Eight Weeks Post-op Rhinoplasty Revision
Jun 8th, 2010

My experience with Dr. Mobley and his office was overall positive. I had a rhinoplasty revision and I have zero complaints regarding staff, wait times, professionalism etc. More importantly however, I believe Dr. Mobley is an excellent surgeon. I fully trust his skill and his judgement and I would most certainly let him operate on me again.

Jun 2nd, 2010

I am very impressed with Dr Mobley's work. I had a hideous scar on my cheek from a previous plastic surgeon mess up. He fixed this scar so well that you cannot see the scar when you look at me unless you know what you are looking for. I have my confidence back and I am so grateful for what he has done for me.

May 22nd, 2010

I have mixed feelings about my time spent with Dr. Mobley. On the one hand, I am happy with the results of my surgery. On the other hand, I feel like I was left in the dark about post-care. About 80% of my knowledge on what to do is based off of what I have researched outside of Dr. Mobley's recommendations. If there was no such thing as the internet, I would have no idea how to care for myself. And even now, there are some specific questions I have for him, but he always seemed like he was in such a rush that I would be an inconvenience to him if I took more of his time. So, although I think he did a great job in the surgery room, my experience was jaded because I didn't feel like I got all of the information that was totally necessary for my healing process.

billed for extra things show details billed for extra things
May 11th, 2010

I went in for a consultation and paid the required $85 cash. I then receieved a bill for $240. The explanation for the bill: Dr. Mobley had looked up my nostrils to see if i had a deviated septum. Apparently if he does anything more than stare at you there's an extra fee. Choose a doctor that has FREE consultations!

Excellent portfolio and extremely dedicated show details Excellent portfolio and extremely dedicated
by - A C on Jan 24th, 2010

Being my first time in surgery I was very apprehensive about my decision to receive rhinoplasty surgery. Dr. Mobley spent much time with me in person, email and phone to ensure that I got exactly what I asked for with excellent attention to my health. I agree that if you are looking to have a procedure done on your face, a Facial Plastic Surgeon is really the only way to go as their main focus is strictly on the neck & up so the results are excellent. Thank you Dr. Mobley for the great experience.

Would not reccomend Dr. Mobley! show details Would not reccomend Dr. Mobley!
Oct 10th, 2008

Do not choose Dr. Mobley as your surgeon!!!