Dr. Steven Mobley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2017
The highest recommendation
I am thrilled with the results of my surgery and am very happy that I chose Dr. Mobley as my surgeon. I am also very grateful for the wonderful care that I received from Dr. Mobley and his very professional staff. I live 1500 miles from Salt Lake City and was happy to travel to be one of Dr. Mobley’s patients. In summary, I would recommend Dr. Mobley to anyone considering facial surgery.

February 3rd, 2017
Absolutely Amazing Surgeon
I went to Dr Mobley to have my deviated septum fixed and figured I might as well get that nose job I've always wanted while I'm there. I was able to meet Dr Mobley on my first consultation there and knew right away he was the right surgeon for the job. Not only is he a gifted surgeon but he has that artistic eye to know how to make your results as aesthetically pleasing as possible. He didn't just give me a standard nose that everyone has, he worked with what I had to give me a nose that matched my face. I also brought up possibly needing a chin implant with him and he gave his honest opinion that he thought I didn't need it instead of encouraging an unnecessary procedure. Words can't express how amazing him and his team are. They are not only skilled but also likable and friendly. I have so much respect for him and would recommend him to anyone.

November 29th, 2016
I so appreciate the surgical skills of Dr Mobley. My upper eyelids had fallen over my eyes, and Dr Mobley performed very careful and accurate surgery to decrease the amount of eyelid flap. The surgery left me with a bright and refreshed look. Two years ago I decided to return to the workforce and am quite convinced that my fresh bright appearance helped me to find employment. Although I did not have surgery for this reason it has, nonetheless, been a benefit as I do not look 60 years old.

October 27th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Dr. Mobley was very reassuring! I was so nervous before having the surgery, but he made me feel so much better. I had consultations with several doctors before deciding. He was the only one that I felt comfortable with and on the same page with. He also does images of what your nose will look like at the end and it is almost spot on to what my nose does look like now. He's amazing! Very kind and friendly. He did such amazing work and kept my nose still looking very natural.

March 15th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon!
Dr. Mobley makes you feel at ease. He is precise with his procedures, and very trustworthy.

January 29th, 2016
Dr Mobley is seriously the best thing that has ever happened to me. He did my nose job and I would do it again in a heart beat. I could not be happier with the results and I easily found the best plastic surgeon in Utah

January 18th, 2016
It is with great satisfaction and gratitude that I write this review in relation to an otoplasty carried out by Dr. Steven Mobley on my 6 year old son. Initially I had planned that when my son had reached 7, I would take him to the UK to get a somewhat modified procedure which entailed inserting a clip on his ears. Then one day while reading an online newspaper, I saw a clip about the surgery that Dr. Mobley had performed on a 6 year old. Something about that clip resonated with me and I decided to travel all the way to Utah from the Caribbean (much to my husband's chagrin) to get the procedure done. Dr. Mobley exceeded my expectations in all respects. Further, I was very worried about how I would have been able to cope with what I thought would have been my son reacting to quite a lot of pain after the procedure, particularly as I was alone. To my shock, my son did not complain once about pain and it is now about 31 days since the operation. All the pain medication and vomit medication I bought is still in the package. And how do his ears look? My husband, who made me bore all the cost, medical and otherwise, summed it up well when I asked him that question on my return home. They look "perfect". So I extend my utmost gratitude to Dr. Mobley and his staff for taking such excellent care of my baby.

January 17th, 2016
Fabulous plastic surgeon
Dr. Mobley is an excellent plastic surgeon. My expirence with my neck lipo and chin implant were a breeze. Any questions I had were answered. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mobley to everyone. I even trusted him to pin my sons ears back. He is an exceptional Doctor.

January 15th, 2016
I am soooo excited and happy with the outcome! I love it!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!

December 21st, 2015
My sinus surgery by Dr. Steven Mobley
I had a perferated sinus from using cortosteroid nose spray, and had surgery by another doctor. The perforation returned and was quite large. Dr. Mobley examined it and said he was confident even as large as it was he could fix it. He did and I had any further problems. HIs office staff was wonderful, and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone else needing this type of surgery.

June 23rd, 2015
Surgical widening of nasal passages
I was referred to Dr. Mobley by my ENT doctor of many years, a doctor a highly trust. We believed that Dr. Mobley could perform surgery that would open my nasal passages so that I would no longer need mechanical devices (nasal inserts or external tape) to breathe well at night. The surgery was an outstanding success; most nights I can now sleep through the night in our bed without disturbing my wife. Since Dr. Mobley is a Cosmetic Surgeon, my nose looks great. He strengthened my septum with cartilage taken from behind the ear and used some of the same cartilage to widen the passage of each nostril at the top of the septum. After 2 months, both nose and ear are fully back to normal and are fully functional. I highly recommend Dr. Mobley for this surgery to anyone who requires mechanical aids for nightlong sleeping.

May 17th, 2015
My son required a very complex surgical procedure, requiring such a level of expertise that we actually were referred to Dr. Mobley by another very highly skilled otolaryngologist. Prior to surgery, Dr. Mobley was very gracious as he recognized our anxiety and he took the time to thoroughly explain the procedure to us. The outcome has exceeded our expectations and we are so appreciative of Dr. Mobley's incredible skill. I would not have trusted my son's care to anyone but Dr. Mobley and wouldn't hesitate going to him again at anytime in the future. Dr. Mobley was referred to us by one of his peers - a high complement and absolutely deserved. Many thanks to him.