A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moffatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffatt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Moffatt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Moffatt MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Moffatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Moffatt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Moffatt practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.
See Indianapolis Internists.