A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mohlie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mohlie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mohlie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohlie graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mohlie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Bon Secours St Marys Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Raymond Mohlie MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Mohlie practice?
- Dr. Steven Mohlie has 8 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mohlie practices Family Medicine near Midlothian, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Henrico, VA and North Chesterfield, VA.
See Midlothian Family Physicians.