A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Mohnssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Mohnssen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Mohnssen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohnssen graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mohnssen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Centura Hlth/Penrose St Francis Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven R Mohnssen MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Mohnssen practice?
- Dr. Steven Mohnssen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Steven Mohnssen practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Salida, CO and Alamosa, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists, Colorado Springs Pulmonologists, Colorado Springs Critical Care Practitioners, and Colorado Springs Sleep Medicine Doctors.