Dr. Steven Mollov MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 14th, 2016
Dr. Mollov should quit before he hurts someone.
I wouldn't recommend this "doctor" to my worst enemy. He is very rude loud and disrespectful. He's the WORST doctor I have ever had to deal with in my lifetime. I was three month pregnant and vomiting and having pain in my upper right quadrant and back right towards center. Dr. Mollov yelled at me accusing me of seeking pain meds and told me I was exaggerating to get medicine. I was admitted in the birthing center and laid in excruciating pain for 8 days until another doctor finally decided to listen to me and run tests. (Dr. Mollov ran none) and within a half hour she had found out I had an extremely infected gall bladder and had me in the OR getting it removed within a half hour. Dr. Mollov also told me I could take imitrex safely while pregnant. That is not true. (Every other doctor I have spoken to tells me otherwise. Actually quite the opposite. It is dangerous to take during pregnancy) Dr. Mollov also encouraged me to abort my baby (which I refused to do!!!) because I was obviously not gonna be ok with my pregnancy if I was planning on seeking drugs the whole time. (Which I wasn't.) I never even asked him for pain meds. I just asked him to find what was wrong with me because I was concerned for the health of my baby. Thankfully in the end she is healthy but please do not let this man treat you. He should NOT be practicing medicine in the least bit. I also know of another person who almost lost their life from one of his botched surgeries but that's not my review.

April 23rd, 2015
Excellent physician, he saved my daughter's and my life when he delivered her, I am so thankful to him.

March 27th, 2013
DO NOT TRUST HIM
Charged me $156 for a 2 minute appointment after I lost one of my twins.