Dr. Steven Montante MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Henrico, VA

4.7

September 16th, 2016
Dr Montante and staff were absolutely wonderful. From the beginning of the consult, to the surgery and beyond. His staff were great, always smiling and very courteous at all visits. If you are interested in having a breast reduction, I encourage you to contact Dr Montante. You will truly be satisfied with your results. Thank you Dr Montante and Staff!!

August 15th, 2016
Overall I am very satisfied with my doctor and the staff.

August 5th, 2016
Amazing doctor and staff!
Dr. Montante is wonder. He was very professional but made me feel very comfortable. I am so happy with my results and wish I had made this decision sooner!

July 23rd, 2016
Excellent would recommend.

July 22nd, 2016
My Experience was EXCEPTIONAL!!!
Dr. Montante and his team of nurses are the people that you need to see for your next sugery.

February 22nd, 2016
The clinical staff is very polite and always eager to help no matter how many times you bother them. Dr. Montante made me feel very comfortable and his bedside manner was amazing. The office is always very clean. Once you check in with the receptionist you sit in the waiting room for maybe five minutes or less and then go to the exam room. I waited in the exam room for less than five minutes before Dr. Montante came in. The whole staff is amazing and I will continue to refer people to this office.

February 18th, 2016
The staff is very friendly. Through your experience they stick with you every step of the way. Making you feel comfortable and well informed. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

February 13th, 2016
At age 62 finally making a decision to evaluate if back pain I had been experiencing was from my large breast picking a surgeon was very stressful. I was a bundle of nerves until Dr. Montante walked in the room. I somehow knew I was in the best hands available. He quickly assured me that yes I would feel much better after a breast reduction. Insurance was handled by his office and weeks later I was having the surgery. The outcome was wonderful. The relief from the back pain was immediate and the results are amazing. Dr. Montante and his staff have taken something stressful and turned in into the best thing I have ever done for myself.

February 7th, 2016
Very professional, was a great experience from the beginning. All questions and concerns I had before, during, and after surgery were immediately taken care of. Great staff. I felt very comfortable the whole time. Extremely happy with my results. I saw a plastic surgeon from a different practice before seeing Dr. Montante. The difference in the quality and professionalism was astounding. I am very thankful and happy I chose to do my surgery with him. My only regret is that I did not do it sooner.

February 6th, 2016
Dr. Montante and his staff made me feel beyond comfortable with my entire breast reduction service. They answered all my questions honestly and made me feel at ease with the whole process.

December 24th, 2015
I have seen Dr. Zemmel on 2 separate occasions and have been very pleased both times. I love my results!

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Montante and his staff made me feel so comfortable. I was scared when I made the decision to have a breast reduction, they reassured me that everything will be fine. He did a great job, I have already recommended friends to come to his practice. My healing process is amazing I love the new and improved me.