Dr. Steven Moon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Moon?

Loved him

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Took time to listen Tommy concerns, went over treatment options. Was very professional, patient, and helpful.

Posted on May 12th, 2016

Dr. Moon's office staff screwed up my prescriptions 3 times out of 4! The same nurse / receptionist tried to blame it on my pharmacy but I've never had any problems with the pharmacy with any other doctor or dentist! And I had to go to several this year. I like Dr. Moon. HE is really good: kind, conscientious, listens, and doesn't seem to do unnecessary tests. However, I'm going to switch doctors b/c his staff's follow-through is the worst I've experienced.

Look for another Neurologist

Posted on April 6th, 2014

My husband had excruciating face pain. Visited Dr. Moon and was told it was cluster headaches. Was given medicine. After a week with no help went back and was told the same thing. This went on for a month until he was incapacitated due to pain and progressing down his face and neck. Went again to Dr. Moon and requested to be sent to Mayo Clinic. He said he would, but after a week had not done so. went back again after talking with Mayo Clinic Physicians and asked again for his referral to Mayo. , so he sent a referral and said the patient had cluster headaches. Mayo does not waste their Neurologists time for a cluster headache. Went back the 3rd and 4th time and insisted he send a referral and do not tell them he has cluster headaches, as he does not. After wasting more weeks and living with severe pain that made a 6'2 man cry, we went back and told him to refer us now and do it right. Sure enough, did the same thing again. We called Mayo to check and it was the same old cluster headache thing. We were blessed to hear about a good Neurologist in Ft. Smith and after over 2 or 3 months of this, made a trip to Ft. Smith. He was in the Dr's office 5 minutes and while checking him, the Dr. told him he had severe TMJ. Sent him to a Dentist that specializes in TMJ and it took care of the whole situation. By the way, we also asked him to refer us to another Neurologist in the same clinic and he wouldn't do it. This man should not be in practice and I told him so. I noticed he only had 2 stars for finding out what is wrong and in my opinion Unless you have a Cluster headache, find another Dr. as that is all this one seems to know.

Always a great appt

Posted on November 12th, 2010

My son sees Dr. Moon and he is always great and detailed in his exams and made sure we had the care we needed. Often fits us in the same day a new seizure appears, however, since seeing Dr. Moon the seizures have almost stopped.

lazy

Posted on October 9th, 2010

I was out on short term medical leave and when he was asked to fill out the paperwork for my job he would only fill out part of it and I was eventually fired from my job because of it. He still charged the insurance company $20 a page to fill out the papers because I refused to pay him anything for it.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017