A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moonblatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Moonblatt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moonblatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Moonblatt has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven D Moonblatt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven D. Moonblatt practice?
- Dr. Steven Moonblatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Moonblatt practices Emergency Medicine near Media, PA.
See Media Emergency Physicians.