Dr. Steven Moskowitz MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics New Providence, NJ

4.7

May 18th, 2016
Surprised to find them in my own backyard
I did not know that they did so much right there in the office. Very busy with the abiilty to do blood work, eye tests, urinalysis all right there when you wait. The entire staff was great. And they are open 7 days a week and right in my backyard. I only found them because my doctor was never available for apppointments.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Moskowitz is an excellent doctor! My daughter was born with a small issue and he educated us and helped us along her healing process with great care and expertise. He is very thorough and truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him to all of my family and friends.

December 24th, 2014
More than 16 years Serving My Family
Every parent dreams of having a doctor this competent and caring.

March 28th, 2014
Great Doctor and Practice
Dr. Moskowitz and the entire staff at The Pediatric Center are caring, courteous and professional. They are always available when needed and explain everything to us in a thoughtful and patient manner. Our family have been patients for 12 years. We fully recommend Dr. Moskowitz to all.

February 22nd, 2014
Great caring easy to follow
We've been trusting Dr. Moskowitz to help our daughter for everything from vaccinations to potty training. He and his staff run a friendly practice in our area and is available on weekends and same day if our daughter needs a sick check up. It's been very convenient for working parents like us.

February 6th, 2014
Caring doctor, with extensive knowledge
Dr Moskowitz has been my kids' pediatrician since they were toddlers. My kids will still call on him for medical care or just advice, even though my oldest is 27 and my youngest 22. This reflects the tremendous trust and confidence they have in Dr. Moskowitz, and their comfort with confiding in him. He has a knack for relating to kids, his door is always open, and he really cares for his patients.

Caring Man, would highly recommend
Dr. Moskowitz and his practice are very knowledgable and caring. I have been to other practices and found that they were did not ask how my child (or as a family) were dealing emotionally. As a mother of a newborn who had to tend to other children and a job during the day, Dr. moskowitz had told us step by step how to get our daughter to sleep through the night and save our sanity. On the same token, when my son was suffering from a respiratory virus (RSV). Dr. Moskowitz made sure we had hand written instruction on using the nebulizer and meds. We feel very lucky to have found such an experienced and informative practice.

Exceptional care
All of the staff- secretary, nurse, lactation consultant, and MD were incredibly professional, warm, considerate, respectful, and knowledgeable, I am one of those patients who needs a lot of information and does not take everything at face value- so medical professionals are usually taken aback by my questioning and skepticism.The staff at this practice were patient and respectful of my questions and I felt they truly cared about my baby. The MD was great- detail-oriented and spent the time to explain everything to me. The lactation consultant was far more helpful than the FIVE (!) I had consulted with beforehand. Exceptional.

January 28th, 2014
PEDIATRICS AT ITS BEST
Dr. Moskowitz and the practice is great and we travel a good distance to get there. very caring, excellent with children no matter how frenetic it gets. when your child is being examined, he / she is the most important thing in the world. nice follow up as well. would not hesitate to recommend.

January 28th, 2014
Amazing Doctor, very caring and really takes the time to educate you. His staff is very friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Moskowitz and his staff,

January 27th, 2014
The Best Around
Dr. Moskowitz has been my daughters pediatrician for the past two years, and I couldn't feel luckier to be able to provide my daughter with such excellent medical care. Being a new mom many questions can certainly arise, and I feel grateful that I am always able to speak to Dr. Moskowitz regarding any concerns I may have. He is patient, kind, and extremely knowledgeable in the field. He is very warm and caring, and my daughter is not scared when we have to go for a Dr's visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Moskowitz. He is a wonderful doctor, and I am grateful for all that he has done for our family, and will continue to do in the future!

January 15th, 2014
When our infant son was diagnosed with meningitis and a UTI and hospitalized at Morristown, we were initially disappointed that Dr. Chin was on vacation, because we really respect our pediatricians and we were scared parents and just wanted the assurance of a physician we knew and trusted. But the hospitalist was constantly in touch with the physicians at The Pediatric Center, and we were grateful for their responsiveness. At one point, I remember the hospitalist telling us that the physicians at The Pediatric Center met together to discuss Sam's case. We were overwhelmed at the thought of years of combined medical experience and education collaborating on the welfare of just one little boy. Incredible. I have always been impressed with the time and attention we have received from the practitioners. Dr. Moskowitz took his time to answer all of my questions after my son's hospitalization without making me feel like any of them were silly or that I was taking too much of his time. When we thought our daughter might have had an old clavicle fracture, he anticipated my first fear (if this is a birth fracture, how could I miss it?!?!) and was very reassuring. Finally, the staff is awesome! Barbara has saved me lots of time and money by answering my questions over the phone. She's always very courteous and has never made me feel like my questions are ridiculous (even though I'm sure she's answered the same questions from concerned moms over and over again). All of the staff is always pleasant and ready to offer a smile. I'm sure their jobs aren't easy - dealing with stressed parents of sick children is hard! Still, I've never had a bad experience with a single staff member. We've just been consistently impressed with the high level of care our children have received. Thanks for the opportunity to express our gratitude.