A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moulios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Moulios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moulios
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moulios Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulios graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Moulios has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Community HospitalDowney, Ca
- Kaiser Hospital-BellflowerBellflower, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Theodore Moulios DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Moulios practice?
- Dr. Steven Moulios has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Moulios practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.