A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Moulios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Moulios is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moulios
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Moulios Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moulios graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Moulios has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Community HospitalDowney, Ca
- Kaiser Hospital-BellflowerBellflower, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Theodore Moulios DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Moulios practice?
- Dr. Steven Moulios has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Moulios practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians.