A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Muhle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Muhle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Muhle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhle graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Muhle has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Muhle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Muhle practice?
- Dr. Steven Muhle has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Muhle practices Emergency Medicine near Schofield, WI.
See Schofield Emergency Physicians.