Dr. Steven Musick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Musick?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Musick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2015

1 time patient

I think Dr. Musick is a great doctor he cared about me when I wasn't even his patient or didn't have an appointment with him, I was there to see Britnany the PA but when Dr. Musick saw me leaving and Britnany was speaking with him about me he called me in because I was in severe pain and examined me, told Britnany to schedule MRI and x-rays. Dr. Musick and Britnany truly care about people, I wish I could say the same about my doctor. If I could have what I wonted Dr. Musick would be my doctor.

June 16th, 2011

Staff

I think Dr. Musick is great. His staff needs to pick up there pace. They have misscounted the day my refills or do several times. and have trouble keeping up. But I write that off as they have allot of other patience to deal with. Wish they didn't have such a large turn over of nurses, But overall He;s great.

July 11th, 2009

My overall experience has been very good with Dr. Musick. He is a caring and friendly individual that wants what is best for his patient. He listens to his patients and discusses the course of action for treatment. As long as you are trying to get better he is trying to help you. His office staff has flubbed things up once or twice but I have been going there for 2 years. So if we all slow down and think about it. It's not that major.

December 3rd, 2014