Learn more about Dr. Steven Musto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Musto, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Musto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Musto graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Musto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Whidbey General Hospital
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven W Musto MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven W. Musto practice?
- Dr. Steven Musto has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Musto practices Internal Medicine near Freeland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Oak Harbor, WA.
See Freeland Internists.