A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Myerthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Myerthall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myerthall
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Myerthall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myerthall graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Myerthall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Myerthall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Myerthall practice?
- Dr. Steven Myerthall has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Myerthall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.