A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Myerthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Myerthall is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myerthall graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Myerthall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myerthall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Myerthall practice?
Dr. Steven Myerthall practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Prescott, AZ.
See Gilbert Surgeons.