A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Myerthall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Myerthall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Myerthall
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Myerthall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myerthall graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Myerthall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Lloyd Myerthall MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven L. Myerthall practice?
- Dr. Steven Myerthall has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Myerthall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.