A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Myrick is Good. Dr. Myrick has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Myrick, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Myrick graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Myrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steven Myrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Myrick practice?
Dr. Steven Myrick practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Fort Washington, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Myrick, Dr. Stephen Myrick, Dr. Stefan Myrick, Dr. Steve Myrick