A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Fine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Fine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fine
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Fine, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fine graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Fine has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Neil Fine MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Fine practice?
- Dr. Steven Fine has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Fine practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Framingham, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Gastroenterologists.