Dr. Steven Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Miller?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2016

An excellent choice in my book of doctor in this field!

Dr.Steven Millier is an Excellent Doctor I have been a patent of his for years he delivered my son and daughter. I would never have picked a better Doctor to do so.He is caring of his patents i would never chooses any other doctor for this field of work.

August 15th, 2016

Amazing

Dr. Miller has been my Doctor for over 20 years. He genuinely cares about his patients and explains things thoroughly. Hard to believe anyone would give him 1 star and I am sorry their experience was not good. Dr. Miller hugs me every year I see him. I absolutely love his secretary Dottie. She seems to know everyone by name. I will admit I had to see another ob-gyn one time and that is when I was out of state and it did not seem right. Felt like I was cheating on my long time Doctor. He is personable yet still professional. Great Doc.

October 26th, 2015

Awesome

Dr. Miller and the staff in is office are very kind and considerate. Dr miller always greets me with a hug and a nice to see you. He is always willing to listen and answer any questions i have. He is also very good at explaining it in lamest terms so you understand what he means. He took excellent care of me when i was pregnant and i will not go to any one else.

March 29th, 2015

SoDr Miller has been my Dr since 2001 . He cares about he's patients,..Does great Job explained things to you. He listens to you .He is great Dr . Just,like Family., Dottie very nice and caring

February 26th, 2015

#1 Ob/gyn

Dr. Miller is an excellent doctor! He is so patient caring and considerate. I have been with him for 20years. He will help with all your female problems you may have. Words cannot explain how proud I am the he is my ob/gyn doc. All of his staff are pleasant Dottie and Kathy.... Very professional and they are definitely on it! I refer everyone I know to him. He awesome......Thank you Dr.Miller and staff you guys are the greatest!

January 17th, 2015

Best OBGYN

Dr. Miller is the best OBGYN in columbus. He has delivered two of my children. One of pregnancies even had complications and he was very on top of it. I would highly recommend Dr.Miller to anyone.

January 12th, 2015

Don't go here!

Dr.Miller is in and out in a blink of the eye. I ended up with complications from my surgery.. Which I am still dealing with. His front desk person is rude and unfriendly.

July 21st, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Miller for several years after my old doctor left the practice. I used to suffer from endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and cervical dysplasia. He treated me through all of this performing several procedures, and ultimately a full hysterectomy. I can even credit him for saving my life once after I failed to follow his post-surgery instructions. Always follow those instructions! I will always be thankful to Dr. Miller for everything he has done for me and I will continue to see him as long as he continues to practice!

July 1st, 2014

I have been with this doctor for about 8 yrs. He has delivered both of my children and I will go nowhere else. Awesome doctor.

November 18th, 2013

Guessed at medical diagnosis

A simple pelvic exam would have told him what the problem was. Every doctor we saw after Dr. Miller couldn't believe he did not perform an exam. No one really knows if the two months it took to see the next doctor (who did find the problem) would have extended her life or not. But he assumed and was very very wrong.

June 25th, 2013

Best OB/GYN

I love this dr.! He delivered my baby and I been seeing him for over 5 years. He always greet me with a hand shake or hug. I would recommend him to anyone!

April 8th, 2013

Totally Amazing!

Dr Miller is the most amazing physician ever. I have struggled with chronic endometreosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome for years. I was in pain all the time & it seemed like noone could help me or figure out what to do that was until I was referred to Dr.Miller a few years ago. First of all he is the most compassionate Dr I have ever met. He makes you feel so comfortable that you don't have to feel embarassed or stupid asking him questions about your body. He seems like the 1st male ob/gyn to actually get it about the female body. I respect his opinions concerning treatment and he respects my concerns as well. I have had 3 operations performed by Dr.Miller and he has taken the best care of me each time. I have referred many family members and friends to him and they are very thankful. I wish there were some type of Physician Hall of Fame somewhere so he could be inducted already( lol).