A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Sykes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Sykes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Sykes, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sykes graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sykes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Nathaniel Sykes MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steven N. Sykes practice?
- Dr. Steven Sykes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Sykes practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Neurologists.