Dr. Steven Nack DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017
Test based Visit.
If it doesn't show up on test, it doesn't exist. "Healthy as a horse". "Yuppie flu"

March 16th, 2013
ms.
Dr. Nack does not spend enough time with you.

June 20th, 2012
Doesn't listen to patient
Would not take time to listen to symptoms told me women don't have certain conditions, and I can remember when doctors said women didn't have heart attacks either.I have top of the line insurance but refuse to go back to him as he didn't even do what my family doctor wanted done.

March 6th, 2012
Dr. Nack has been a wonderful physician. When I go to this office I am always seen on time. I am not sure about the circumstances re: the reviewer who was late however personally you should always be early to a scheduled appointment. It's not fair that I'm seen late becasue someone else was late for their appointment. In response to the other comment it seems to me that the medical conditions you listed are not neurological problems. From my personal experience I say Dr. Nack is a great Neurologist and what else can you ask for when your need a Neurologist

March 2nd, 2012
Dr. Nack's opinion
Dr. Nack made light of my health conditions and now I am directed to see an Oncologist and an RA doctor because Dr. Nack's report indicated there was nothing wrong with me.

September 18th, 2011
DrNack is AMAZING!!!
Dr Nack is one of the finest physicans I have ever seen,He is very professional,but not stuffy,he has a great personality,and was rite on,when it came to diagnosing my condition,We are VERY lucky to have such a fine physican in our area,as for his staff,they too were very pleasant,I normally dont write reviews,but was so pleased with my visit,i want everyone to know,Dr Nack is a fantastic neurologist,I highly recommend him.

January 13th, 2011
NEVER GO THERE
The staff there is very unfriendly. I was 2 minutes later for my visit due to the icy road conditions and the nurse couldn't have been more rude to me. I waited for 35 minutes after my scheduled appointment and I was never seen and Dr. Nack took the person before me because I was 2 minutes behind schedule. The nurse was EXTREMELY rude and ignored me when I was standing at the desk. Dr. Nack doesn't give you enough time to speak when you visiting with him, HIS STAFF ARE HORRIBLE. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM!!!!

January 13th, 2011
Rude and Arrogant as $%^&
I spent a great amount of time detailing my personal history and sending it to his office ahead of time. He walked into the room and started firing questions at me that had he read the summary I took the time to prepare for him, he would have already know. When I pointed this out, he said, I don't have time for that. I told him that my time was valuable and I had spent considerable time preparing the information. Needless to say, I left and did NOT return.

November 22nd, 2010
Mrs
I have been a patient of Dr. Nack's for years. He is very knowledgeable, thorough in his questions and examinations. He will order diagnostic test in hospitals as needed. He does not waste time with idle chit-chat but focuses on my medical issue. He makes himself availble if needed between appointments. His office staff has always been courteous and helpful to me. I would recommend and have recommended this doctor.

August 17th, 2016