Dr. Steven Nagel MD Patient Reviews

• Surgical Oncology Washington, DC

3.8

April 19th, 2016
Dr. nagel is TOP NOTCH, both in office and in the OR suite. Highly, Highly recommended.

September 22nd, 2015
Best breast surgeon
I always trust Dr. Nagel and he was always available when I needed an appointment. He is one of the best breast surgeons in Frederick County and probably of Maryland.

May 14th, 2014
A caring and highly competent doctor
Dr. Nagel is a skilled surgeon, with a listening ear and a nurturing demeanor. I recently had a surgical procedure by Dr. Nagel on an awkward position on my body due to a previous mastectomy. He took time before the procedure to ensure that I was in the most comfortable position before proceeding (propping me up with pillows; giving me a warm blanket); he gently talked me through the procedure, and the quick healing and minimal discomfort through the procedure and healing affirmed I had been treated by a skilled, competent surgeon. Also, his office is run efficiently, and his nurse is readily available (I emailed her, and she got right back to me; I called her and she was immediately available) This is a dynamic duo for women who are looking for a positive long term relationship with a great medical care team.

January 8th, 2012
Breast Cancer
It was difficult for me to know I had breast cancer, but Dr. Nagel provided all the information needed at any given time thru the process. He is very accessible to help with the process and health care. His staff is outstanding all very kind and caring.