A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nakajima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nakajima is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nakajima, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakajima graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakajima has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nakajima accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans