A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nakajima:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nakajima is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nakajima
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nakajima Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nakajima, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakajima graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nakajima has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven T Nakajima MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Steven T. Nakajima practice?
- Dr. Steven Nakajima has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nakajima practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Louisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.