Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile

Infertility Consult show details Infertility Consult
by Engy Grove on Jul 13th, 2015

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for over 6 years. I live in Canada and heard about Stanford Health care and their fertility clinic. I wanted to get a second opinion as I have been followed up by a gynacologist here in Canada. I phoned to schedule an appointment. I was so glad that I didn't have to go to Califronia as initially I thought I'd have to go to see the doctor in person. However, Dr. Nakajima was kind enough to do a first time visit consultation by phone. I was so impressed by the doctor's concern, his patience and answering all my questions. He was very thorough and spent 1 hour with me going through my medical history, fertility treatments, etc... After the consultation, the Dr. provided me with very valuable advise and direction for the "next steps" that I didn't receive here in Canada. I feel so confident in Dr. Nakajima's direction. I'm very impressed by the Dr's expertise in the field. He also advised that I do what is recommended here in Canada and to feel free to contact again for a second consultation. Thank you very much Dr. Nakajima.

May 8th, 2015

He is the best

Best Fertility Doctor ever! show details Best Fertility Doctor ever!
by Lindsey C on Dec 17th, 2013

My husband and I tried to conceive on our own for 1 yr and a half. I was recommended to Dr. Nakajima but a friend and a doctor that I used to work for. From day 1 I felt at ease. I absolutely love his bedside manner. We did one round of IVF with no pregnancy. Our 2nd, we became pregnant and made it to our 3rd blood test before we miscarried. We just did our 3rd ivf last week. We‘re very hopefully that this will result in a live birth. Dr. Nakajima never gave up on us. We had to try different meds and techniques along the way but the three of us, Dr Nakajima, my husband and I finally feel like we may have worked out the quirks. When I heard he was moving back to California my heart sunk a bit. As well as my friends when I told them the news. Ive worked around doctors for the past 12 yrs and seen many. Dr Nakajima is one of the kindest sincere people I've ever met and that makes him a excellent fertility doctor. You won't be disappointed with him. He‘ll be greatly missed here in Louisville.

THE BEST show details THE BEST
by Laura on Jun 8th, 2013

Dr. Nakajima is a wonderful, caring, humble, experienced doctor with an excellent bedside manner! He was always sensitive to my needs and the needs of my husband. He was persistent and determined to do everything he could to make our story a success. I have worked with Dr. Nakajima for 2 1/2 years and plan to give birth this Fall:) I thank God for Dr. Nakajima and I recommend him to everyone in need of a fantastic reproductive endocrinologist!!!

by Makayla on Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr. Nakajima takes his time and listens to me, I have been very happy with his treatment and astounding knowledge. In the past year I have seen 5 other Dr's and tried different treatments with no results,until Dr Nakajima started seeing me. I could not ask for better care and service.

Wonderful, Caring, Doctor show details Wonderful, Caring, Doctor
by Sherry Ford (mother of a patient) on Mar 8th, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr Nakajima. My daughter and son-in-law a suffering from infertility. They had a miscarriage four years ago and she only has one ovary and tube. She sought out help from him after going to two other fertility centers, where they immediately wanted to jump to IVF without any answers as to why they want to do it without attempting to do other things first; hsg, ultrasound, etc...He has always taken so much time to answers question, show pictures, etc...She had a laproscopy yesterday, and Dr Nakajima's bedside manner is awesome. When the surgery was over, he called her family into a private conference room at the hospital to tell us the outcome. Everything is good; uterus, tube, etc...and he even checked her appendix while he was in there. He thinks she has an exellent chance of concieving thru IUI. They will discuss the options at her two week appointment. I would recommend the clinic to everyone. Thank you Dr Nakajima, I think we finally see a light at the end of this long dark tunnel.

Dr. Nakajima is the best!! show details Dr. Nakajima is the best!!
by The O family on Jan 17th, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. Nakajima and his team from a friend. He is a wonderful clinician! He answered ALL questions thoroughly and was very honest about expectations and results. Don't get frustrated with the scheduling. They are associated with the University and sometimes experience turnover. Dr. Nakajima, Dr. Bohler & Yvonne are worth it! We are expecting in August & couldn't be happier!!!!

Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Nakajima and Dr. Bohler are wonderful!I was very nervouse to do IVF but the exceptional bedside manner of the doctors and staff made the experience much easier than I could have ever expected. I can't thank them enough for my beautiful little girl!

Jun 24th, 2012

Dr. Nakajima is an excellent doctor.He is knowledgeable, kind and patient. He was listening to me very carefully and answering to my questions. I had a very good experience with Dr. Nakajima. I really recommend him to my friends.

Patient show details Patient
Jul 10th, 2011

This office is the best me and my husband have trying to conceive over 2 years and have had no luck I was a patient of Dr. Nakajima's for three months and we can say with the caring and loving staff at his office meeting our needs well over what we had expected we are now expecting our 1st baby together we where blessed to be patients of such A great Doctor and the staff that add to the atmosphere of the office The Jones'

by Kate on Mar 3rd, 2010

I was so nervous going in to see Dr. Nakajima, but he was so calm and reassuring! A very sincere and excellent doctor!

Feb 25th, 2009

none

Adore Dr. Nakajima show details Adore Dr. Nakajima
Jun 4th, 2008

I had a great experience with Dr. Nakajima. Sure the facility may not be the fanciest, but after my second IVF I got pregnant with twins! I couldn't be happier.