A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Namihas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Namihas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Namihas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Namihas graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Namihas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Charles Namihas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven C. Namihas practice?
- Dr. Steven Namihas has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Namihas practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.