Dr. Steven Nance Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nance?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Steven Nance?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Nance was first recommended to me 15 years ago when I was pregnant with my Son. I have seen him since on several occasions & I continue to be impressed with him & his Staff. I highly recommend Dr. Steven Nance!

March 9th, 2017

Love him!

Dr. Nance delivered all 6 of my babies. He's fantastic, and his staff is fantastic.

July 21st, 2016

Best Doctor!

Dr. Nance is the best! He is very knowledgable and helps me understand what's going on with my high risk pregnancy. He takes time to talk with me and answer my questions. I have never had to wait longer than five minutes to be seen. The nurse is so sweet...she goes above and beyond to make sure I am taken care of. All of the office staff is wonderful! Love the new office too.

May 17th, 2016

Dr. Nance should retire!

Dr. Nance should retire. He didn't even examine me and blew me off when I complained of pain in my uterus. He just prescribe birth control and showed me the door. Got a second opinion from someone who actually cared.

May 13th, 2016

Dr Nance is a great Dr and I would highly recommend him! His staff is kind, caring and very helpful:)

November 4th, 2015

horrible experience, this man care less abo

even though his doctor was highly recommended to me I am very disappointed and will be switching to a new doctor!! it feels like a McDonalds Drive thru he is in and out and he sure doesn't make you feel like he cares one bit!! And his staff is very rude and very short!! Would never recommend him to anyone!!

September 9th, 2012

Excellent OB/GYN

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Nance take of care of me for all four of my pregnancies. He is a consummate professional and is excellent at what he does. He is caring and dedicated to his job and makes every patient feel important. He remembers my children's names, his office staff is wonderful and I never have to wait long before I am called back to a room. Most importantly, he strives to do all he can for his patients. I have had very difficult and stressful pregnancies that have required meeting with perinatologists, dealing with pre-term labor, extended bed rest, brief hospitalizations and many different medications. Dr. Nance was such a support to me when I faced such difficult and trying circumstances. I will forever be grateful to him for helping me get my children here safely. I would recommend him to anyone that lives in Utah. Thank you Dr. Nance for your service to me and my family.

August 9th, 2012

AWESOME DOCTOR!

Dr. Nance is a wonderful doctor. My husband and I are so grateful we chose him. The office workers are great too! They all took great care of me. The delivery could not have gone any smoother, he did a great job! He is very professional, efficient, knowledgable, and kind.

February 29th, 2012

Very Unprofessional Doctor -- Don't Go

I would NEVER recommend this doctor. After laying in an extremely uncomfortable hospital bed all day it was finally time to deliver my baby. My bottom was already sore from the slab of concrete I was laying on. Then Dr. Nance told me to scoot down until my bottom was practically hanging off the bed. Then he told me I had to grab my knees and pull them up to my chest and push. It felt like I was balancing on a very sharp rock and I told him I just couldn't do that. His reply was, "Well, if that's your attitude, we'll just sit here and wait for the epidural to wear off." I couldn't believe ANYONE would say such an unprofessional, disparaging comment. I fired him on the spot and have never been back!

March 16th, 2011

The best there is.

Dr. Nance is my hero. He helped me through a terrible miscarriage and treated me like a daughter through the entire ordeal. He is loving, kind and professional. His staff is EXCELLENT and full of smiles, optimism and knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Nance to ANYONE. I am happy to know and be medically supervised by such an individual.

March 26th, 2010

Great Doctor, Saved my life!

Dr. Nance is a caring doctor who listens and cares about mothers intuition. I had pre-eclampsia with my first child and switched to him at 37 weeks. My blood pressure was so high that he admitted me to the hospital immediately and saved my life and my baby's life. His nurse Marilyn is smart and attentive and makes you feel important and loved. She pays attention to the tests that she is running (blood pressure). I have gone to Dr. Nance for my last 3 babies, an early miscarriage (9 weeks), and will deliver another child in a few months with him as my doctor. I highly recommend him. His staff is kind and fast. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be taken back to the exam room.

June 13th, 2008

Horrible Man and Doctor!

If you want a doctor that could care less about you then go to this one. My blood pressure was high and he could have cared less...didn't ask to see me sooner than the normal 4 weeks and by the time I got there I was sent to the hospital to deliver prematurly...He didn't care about my pain level during birth even though the epidural wasn't working...I can't think of one thing he did RIGHT!