Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Valley OB/GYN Springville
285 E 400 S
Springville, UT 84663
801-489-0111
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Excellent OB/GYN  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2012

I have had the privilege of having Dr. Nance take of care of me for all four of my pregnancies. He is a consummate professional and is excellent at what he does. He is caring and dedicated to his job and makes every patient feel important. He remembers my children's names, his office staff is wonderful and I never have to wait long before I am called back to a room. Most importantly, he strives to do all he can for his patients. I have had very difficult and stressful pregnancies that have required meeting with perinatologists, dealing with pre-term labor, extended bed rest, brief hospitalizations and many different medications. Dr. Nance was such a support to me when I faced such difficult and trying circumstances. I will forever be grateful to him for helping me get my children here safely. I would recommend him to anyone that lives in Utah. Thank you Dr. Nance for your service to me and my family.

|  AWESOME DOCTOR!  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

Dr. Nance is a wonderful doctor. My husband and I are so grateful we chose him. The office workers are great too! They all took great care of me. The delivery could not have gone any smoother, he did a great job! He is very professional, efficient, knowledgable, and kind.

|  Very Unprofessional Doctor -- Don't Go  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

I would NEVER recommend this doctor. After laying in an extremely uncomfortable hospital bed all day it was finally time to deliver my baby. My bottom was already sore from the slab of concrete I was laying on. Then Dr. Nance told me to scoot down until my bottom was practically hanging off the bed. Then he told me I had to grab my knees and pull them up to my chest and push. It felt like I was balancing on a very sharp rock and I told him I just couldn't do that. His reply was, "Well, if that's your attitude, we'll just sit here and wait for the epidural to wear off." I couldn't believe ANYONE would say such an unprofessional, disparaging comment. I fired him on the spot and have never been back!

|  The best there is.  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

Dr. Nance is my hero. He helped me through a terrible miscarriage and treated me like a daughter through the entire ordeal. He is loving, kind and professional. His staff is EXCELLENT and full of smiles, optimism and knowledge. I would recommend Dr. Nance to ANYONE. I am happy to know and be medically supervised by such an individual.

|  Great Doctor, Saved my life!  |  show details
by JTsmommy on Mar 26th, 2010

Dr. Nance is a caring doctor who listens and cares about mothers intuition. I had pre-eclampsia with my first child and switched to him at 37 weeks. My blood pressure was so high that he admitted me to the hospital immediately and saved my life and my baby's life. His nurse Marilyn is smart and attentive and makes you feel important and loved. She pays attention to the tests that she is running (blood pressure). I have gone to Dr. Nance for my last 3 babies, an early miscarriage (9 weeks), and will deliver another child in a few months with him as my doctor. I highly recommend him. His staff is kind and fast. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be taken back to the exam room.

|  show details
by Julie on Dec 2nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

He is the most wonderful ob/gyn! He has delivered my 2 boys and will be delivering my 3rd (girl). I have had some complications with my pregnancy and he is very caring. He doesn't make your feel stupied if you have any questions or concerns. His nurse Marilyn is very friendly and she makes you feel like you're the only person in the office. His front desk people (Susan, Leann, and Ruby) are always pleasant. I suggest anyone looking for a wonderful, caring doctor to pick there office to go to.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
 |  Horrible Man and Doctor!  |  show details
by Me on Jun 13th, 2008

If you want a doctor that could care less about you then go to this one. My blood pressure was high and he could have cared less...didn't ask to see me sooner than the normal 4 weeks and by the time I got there I was sent to the hospital to deliver prematurly...He didn't care about my pain level during birth even though the epidural wasn't working...I can't think of one thing he did RIGHT!