A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Naymagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Naymagon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naymagon
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Naymagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Naymagon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Naymagon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Naymagon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Naymagon MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Naymagon practice?
- Dr. Steven Naymagon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Naymagon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.