Learn more about Dr. Steven Naymagon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Naymagon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Naymagon
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Naymagon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Naymagon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Crohn's Disease
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Naymagon graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Naymagon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Naymagon MD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Naymagon practice?
- Dr. Steven Naymagon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Naymagon practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.