Dr. Steven Neal MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Pendleton, OR

March 3rd, 2016
If you ever need to have sinus surgery or treatment for allergies, then Dr. Neal is the guy you want. I can't say enough good things about him.

October 22nd, 2014
Quick-Lift
Dr. Neal did a wonderful job! I was nervous but he was very reassuring...I am THRILLED with the outcome. Dr. Neal is an artist--both figurative and actually--and it shows in his work. I would highly recommend him!!

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Neal has been caring for my family for 25 years. He completed his first surgery on me over 22 years ago when I was only 8 years old. I have been an allergy patient for the last two years and am amazed about how much better I feel. He is a kind and generous man who takes pride in making sure his patients get attentive and appropriate care. His staff is wonderful and welcoming. I would highly recommend Dr. Neal for any ENT or facial cosmetic issue that you may have.

January 27th, 2012
Sinus surgery success
Dr Neal is the best ENT around. He has done sinus surgery and inner ear reconstruction. I also have immunotherapy for allergies at his office. His surgical skills are the best and I know because I have been going to ENT's since 3rd grade and I am 46. He is very concerned about his patients and makes sure all your needs are met. He is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. I have also had botox and submental liposuction which also turned out great. After all he is an artist too.

August 1st, 2011
Exceptional Doctor and Staff
I had nasal surgery a little over a year ago and the care that was given me by the doctor and his staff was exceptional! I went through the allergy tests and I am having shots at his office every week. He could not have a better staff than he has now. After a year, I still enjoy visiting with the girls, as well as Dr. Neal.