A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Neish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Neish, Pediatric Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Neish, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Defects
Education & Awards
Dr. Neish graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Neish has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Richard Neish MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven R. Neish practice?
- Dr. Steven Neish has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Neish practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.