A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nemeth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nemeth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nemeth graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nemeth has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Nemeth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Nemeth practice?
- Dr. Steven Nemeth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nemeth practices Family Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Lenox, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Joliet Primary Care Doctors.