Overall Review

April 27th, 2015
An excellent and thorough doctor
Dr. Nemirov has always been very courteous and professional. My husband and I are extremely pleased with his care.

December 17th, 2010
Best Internist I've Ever Been To
Dr. Nemirov has been my husaband's and my doctor since 1994. I am 55 years old and he is one of the most outstanding doctors I have ever been to - is the most outstanding Internal Medicine doctor. He is not only extremely knowledgeable on all areas of medicine, but also extremely down-to-earth and communicative. He has never ever brushed off a question or a concern and takes time to thoroughly understand and explain. He is a doctor who wants to know how things in your life are going with respect to stresses that may be harmful to health. When my father in Florida had a severe stroke, Dr. Nemirov spent much time with me explaining stroke, answering my questions, helping me cope. He was extremely helpful to my being able to competently aid my father's rehabilitation during my bi-weekly trips to Florida. He provided this assistance even though he had no financial benefit from it at all. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Nemirov.

February 12th, 2010
I am age 70 and was referred to Dr. Nemirov by my euroligist when my prior doctor retired. Dr. Nemirov has been seeing me and my wife for the last 2 years. Our appointments have been on time, and he is very caring and his diagnosis of our problems has been correct with excellent results. I strongly recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent doctor.