Dr. Steven Neucks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
What we always thought a doctor should be.....caring and compassionate
Dr. Neucks always remembers me and is so caring and concerned for my well being.

March 2nd, 2015
Fantastic!
Fantastic! Saved my life! Diagnosed my rare condition right away. SO compassionate and understanding.

November 12th, 2014
Awesome Listener
I love this doctor and I was very sad when my insurance changed. Dr. Neucks has a great bedside manner. He listens to everything you have to say. He is really good at looking into treatment options. He seems to stay on top of his research.

April 7th, 2014
Only excepts patients with referrals
This doctor accepts new patients only with a referral from a primary care doctor. Like me without any referrals because Ihave no doctor they will not accept. My opinion,poor pt. management.I'm glad there is more dr.s out there.

March 10th, 2014
Great Doc, Witchy staff
Dr Neucks is a great doctor. He seems to be knowledgable about my condition and takes his time during my appointments. My issue is with his staff. The receptionists upfront have been rude and careless each visit and phone call I have been too or made. It's to the point I'm questioning going to another doctor. My very first appointment attempt a lady name Ethel actually yelled at me after rescheduling an appt after a snow storm. I've never been talked to like that from any medical personnel. After my first appt, once I finally got in- Dr Neucks had the girls print off my script, said he needed to sign it.. And said that I could have a seat in the waiting room and they'd bring it right out. I sat and waited over 30mins before one of the nurses saw me in the waiting room and asked if I needed something. I told her I was waking on my prescriptions and she walked back and came right on w them explaining she had no idea I was out there waiting for them. Today I called about an appt I have coming up and wanted to see if he had an earlier spot in the day. The woman put me on hold for over 12minutes--- I hung up, called back and this woman looked his schedule up right away for me. I mentioned being on hold minutes earlier for so long and SHE gave me attitude. This place does not make you feel good at all. I'm sick and am going there for a reason. I do not know how his staff or why they choose to act this way. It's very disappointing and doesn't make the Doc look good, at all. Hopefully I have a decent experience at this next visit or I'm going to find somewhere else to be treated.

February 15th, 2014
Poor front office staff but great doctor
I am amazed that a specific front office person is still allowed to answer phones. She is rude and treats patients disrespectfully. If I hadn't had several references for Dr. Neucks, I would have just given up and found a different doctor. This should really be addressed!

November 20th, 2013
I have seen Dr Neucks over 1 years and must say he is very caring and compassionate.

November 4th, 2013
Dr. Neucks is an awesome doctor. The office staff... not so much.

April 16th, 2013
Great Doctor
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Neucks. He takes his time and I never have felt rushed. He listens and is very attentive. It is hard to find a good doctor these days. Rather than focusing on one area or diagnosis he looks at my entire body and how everything works together. I often listen to friends and family and their frustrations and am so thankful that Dr. Neucks is my rheumatologist. I do have to mention the front office is hard to work with and can be very frustrating, but it's worth putting up with them to see Dr. Neucks.

March 5th, 2013
Frustrated patient!
Dr. Neucks is great. Compassionate and listens to you. His clinical staff are friendly and courteous. Issue is with prescription refills. They take forever and if you have an unusual situation, like leaving to go overseas and have to have refills before leaving, it doesn't matter if you've left messages on their refill line, your pharmacy has faxed over requests, etc.....the front office staff insist there is nothing they can do to help you but put you in the refill voice mail again. I pleaded to speak with clinical staff and the refused to help. Said they had no phone. This is absurd as the front desk people see the clinic staff walking right by their area! They only had to ask. Very poor customer service. I've told the doctor I've had issues like this on more than one occasion unfortunately, it is a multi-physician practice, so doubt there is much he can do. I'm to the point of leaving, but it's a shame when the physician is great and not the problem.

February 3rd, 2013
Review
I would recommend Dr. Neucks and his team to any one seeking help with arthritis a/o rheumatism. Professional, personable, approachable.

October 18th, 2010
excellent caring physician
Dr Nuecks has been my physicain for about 6 years now, he is always very caring, and has always shown an interest in my well being. Dr. Nuecks has played the key role in getting me back in my feet when other physicians didnt have the answers.