A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Neudorf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Neudorf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Neudorf, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Neudorf graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Neudorf has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven M Neudorf MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Neudorf practice?
- Dr. Steven Neudorf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Neudorf practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Oncologists.