Dr. Steven Nichols MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2017
Knee and Shoulder repair
Dr. Nichols did a great job on both my Knee and Shoulder, highly recommend him.

July 28th, 2016
Terrible
Rude, condescending jerk. Rude obnoxious staff. In worse shape than I was before surgery. I will have to have a second surgery to repair whatever he's done to me. Run from this doctor.

April 14th, 2016
Dr Nichols, A true gentleman
Dr Nichols gave me my life back. I've been struggling with back pain and my legs going numb for years. Because of my weight I kept getting sent to get blocked (total of 7 blocks 3 different back doctors with no consistent relief). He fused my spine from the side and I was ready to go home the next day 6 months later and doing great. My only regret is not having gone to Dr Nichols first.

April 23rd, 2015
Jerk
No compassion for those in pain.

February 26th, 2015
Wait time while in waiting room is excellent, before you sit down you're called for x-ray and then sent to wait for a room. That goes pretty fast too but once in the room? Well, the wait is rather long. I'd bring a book or your iPod! I know these guys are busy but they are worth the wait when your turn arrives.,

January 18th, 2015
He fused 2 of my 3 herniated disks. Would definitely use him again.

August 27th, 2014
Don't Waste Your Time
Apt time 1:30pm. Time I actually saw the doctor 3:45 pm. Length of time the doctor spent with me. 5 minutes. Never examined me. Never listened to me. Very condescending. I have never been treated like that in all my life. I left there in tears. I came there in pain, and left there in pain. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Nichols to anyone. He obviously hates his job and just needs to retire at this point. He lacks compassion and is very cold. Don't just take my word. Read his reviews. Wish I had.

August 18th, 2014
Go Somewhere Else If You Want A Concerned And Caring Doctor
I took my mother to see Dr. Nichols several months ago about a problem with her shoulder from a fall and her knees. We went to 3 appointments with him without getting much results. He put her arm in a sling, gave some medication and was very condescending in his tone. He wouldn't let her explain what was going on with her and criticized the occupational therapist that was coming to the house. After waiting 2 hours for 5 minutes of his time I decided to take her elsewhere. He never touched her, just looked at the x-ray.

July 30th, 2014
Rush to Surgery
Tried no other options. Misdiagnosis because pain is worse after surgery. Exploring accurate diagnosis with another doctor.

June 14th, 2014
Great Job
I read some of the reviews and thought this might help with Dr. Nichols image. I had surgery a few years back ( I think 1989) and have not had any trouble with that knee to this day. He did a great Job.

June 11th, 2013
Great Job !!!!!!!!
Fixed 2 ruptured disc in my neck, I can use my left arm and hand for the 1st time is several years, Went back to him because he did such a great job on my right Elbow several years ago and I am So Glad I did. I would highly recommend Dr. Nichols. He has also fixed the neck of Three personal friends of mine and all tell me what a great Job he did. Great staff, Terri, Donna and Kim---- Thanks to all !!!!!!

July 8th, 2012
GOOD Doctor
I saw Dr. Nichols in 2010 after years of knee pain, I had a total knee replacement, and my second one in 2012. I have been a nurse for a number of years, you learn what to look for in a good doctor, and I found that in Dr Nichols. His staff also have been knowledgeable, professional and friendly. I will not hesitate to see him again should I have orthopedic problems.