A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nierenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nierenberg, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nierenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nierenberg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Nierenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nierenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Nierenberg practice?
Dr. Steven Nierenberg practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.