A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nissen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nissen is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nissen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Angiography
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Nissen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Evan Nissen MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Nissen practice?
- Dr. Steven Nissen has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Nissen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.