A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nissman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nissman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nissman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Nissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Nissman practice?
- Dr. Steven Nissman has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Nissman practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.