A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Nissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Nissman, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Nissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nissman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Nissman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Nissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Nissman practice?
- Dr. Steven Nissman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Nissman practices Ophthalmology near Plymouth Meeting, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Broomall, PA.
See Plymouth Meeting Ophthalmologists.